Saturday, April 30, 2011

Truth is...

I don't want to fit into the mold of everyday life. Like yeah, I want to get married to an amazing guy, have babies, and live in a house that I can decorate the sh*z out of it. Hah. But, I want to be different at the same time... idk how. This is probably the thing that bothers me most about life. I hate it. I loathe it. I dread it.
I don't want to wake up and be average. I want to well known for being a not so average person... if that makes any sense at all. I know, I know! Everyone and their dogs say this, but seriously I just want to do something different. Saddest thing is, I'll probably just settle down and live the norm life style.
Which essentially isn't an all-around bad thing.
Hopefully today Morgan and I will be able to go to Salt Lake and let a little stress off. I really just want to have an excuse to get all dressed up, wear heels, and have fun! :D Sounds like a good time.





Hahapahahbhahbamahahahbhbhbahahahaha. What Facebook would have been like.





So, my bestie emailed these to me. Um, lets just say I sometimes start laughing to myself in random places because I think about these. ^^^ I think they are the bees knees. I'll post more later! (: Trust me, there are better ones coming!

1 comment: