Monday, April 4, 2011

Falling into place.

So this weekend was pretty great! Spending time with my sister and her kido's is always a treat! I finally went to a different cultural back ground for my Anthropology class. My niece Megan and I went to a Lutheran Church. It was... different. But, I loved it. Now, now... by all means I'm not going to convert. haha But, it was nice seeing and experiencing something different. I really wanted to attend a Hindu Church, but my plans for that didn't work out to my liking.
Morgan and I went to Salt Lake on Friday night. It was so nice to get away and have a night of fun. (:
Thank you, Morgan.


Well, here is something way funny. Yet, slightly disturbing. My niece kept smelling my foot. You think I'm joking, but I'm being serious here.


 What a weirdo. Ha, I love her though. 
I had a whole list of things to write and tell you, but my mind has gone blank. I'll write more tomorrow as I sit at school. and bask in the noise and busy people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment