Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Goooood day.

I have figured from a long and stressful process that I can make my attitude whatever I want it to be. I've never really been a depressed person or a mean person. But, those attributes do show sometimes. I don't know why... If I have a happy and outgoing attitude then things seem to be better! It's nice. So I've come to a conclusion. Be happy. Sounds simple.. We'll see how it goes. (:
Today I wore no jacket. Why is it on the days I wear something not so warm that it looks like it's going to rain any second and or be cold. Then on the days I do wear a jacket- then it's super sunny outside. But, I can't take my jacket off because I have zero places to put it. I could stuff it in my back pack that is already full of books and other needless things, but then it's even more awkwardly huge and I tend to knock things slash people over with it.. yeah, not a good situation to find yourself in.
Everyone in my Anthropology class is freaking out about the essay that is due on Thursday. I'm attempting to do the whole thing tonight. I work better under pressure. :P
I work my Home Care and Hospice job this weekend. Thank goodness. I need some extra cash so I can put it in my Dedicated Savings.
I can't seem to focus on anything these days. I want to be doing everything all at once so I just think about other things. It's bad when I should be paying attention to my professor. Ooops.
Well, I'm going to go find something to eat. My stomach was making noise in class. It always made noise when the class was dead silent... Kind of awkward! Hah.


No comments:

Post a Comment