Thursday, April 21, 2011

All nighter....


I have a confession to make... I've only pulled like 2 all nighters in my entire life. Once was when I was reading the book Twilight (eh, yeah I don't want to talk about my shameful days of being a twilight fan, in my defense it was short lived and not worth it and I only liked it a lot before the movies came out). Second when I had a sleep over once... I think. I don't know. All I know is me and all nighters don't go great together. I like staying up late, but I do like sleep. 
Anyway, I'm pulling an all nighter so I can study for those dang finals I have TOMORROW *dun dun dun* I've really slacked this semester. ):
I really need to like mentally prepare myself for next semester. 

Well, today my friend Morgan and I went to those taco stands in Ogden. Yeah, the ones that look like they don't wash their hands, leave the food out for long periods at a time, broke like 3 health code violations, and look at you like you're retarded when you pronounce the names of the tacos wrong... yep that's the one! But hey, it was 2 for 1 day. So that makes it better! (:
I decided that I love costco. I want a membership to there for my birthday! 
Oh no. I'm already getting tired and it's only midnight. This isn't going to turn out pretty. Seriously, tomorrow I'll probably look like death. Haha.
Well, wish me luck. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment