Monday, April 18, 2011

I never thought it would come to this point....

I'm stuck in a rut it seems. I never thought that I would be in a situation like this. I just don't know what to do or where to go. Should I go to Dixie, SUU, Weber (again), or USU? Should I move away for the Summertime? Should I move to Salt Lake? Ogden? Another state? Should I get my Pharmacy Tech this Summer and not attend next semester college so I can get it? Ugh. Plus a million more decisions.
I always thought that I would know what I wanted and where I wanted to go... I hate this feeling of not knowing. I think I may just go to Weber or USU extension this next semester and save more. I can double my savings. Perhaps triple if save a lot.

My weekend was a blast plus more! I'm really not excited for Summer... is that weird? :/
I just don't want to get bored and lazy. Ugh.
But, I am excited for no school, tan skin, flip-flops, camping, swimming, long boarding, BBQ, road trips, shorts, and wave running.
... okay, so maybe Summer wont be as bad as I'm making it out to be. :p


Note: I have almost finished reading To Kill a Mocking Bird... in 4 days might I add... yeah, I have a lot of down time lately. Don't be hatin'. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment