Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why me?...

It's raining like cats and dogs outside, and all I want to do is go running. I hope it stops by midnight tonight so I can take my nightly run. I love running. I think I like the part where I'm listening to music while I run more... but when I say I like running, it makes me sound more in shape and healthy. Right?
I used to want a running partner, but I've come to the realization that: 1. I would most likely slow them down. 2. Embarrass them from me singing to my music. 3. Get lost because I always go on weird roads slash explore.
While we are on the subject of shape, I went snowboarding last night. It was so fun. I pretty much hate myself for not getting a pass. Every time I tired to hit a box I never had enough speed accumulated. So, my third try (because third times is the charm) I was booking it to that box, and to my dismay, they had blocked the box. Yeah, eff you Powder and closing at 9pm.


Look at all the snow. This is the one and ONLY time I like snow. I think it's safe to say that all I dreamed about last night was boarding and dreaming I was better than I am. Hah.
I hate when I catch an edge and almost fall, and scream. Then I catch myself, and find that everyone is looking at you like I'm a complete and utter idiot. Come on, that happens to everyone... Yes? :/

Anyway, moving on ward to more exciting things. Like, politics, or global warming. Just kidding.
I actually have to go. But, I'll update this later tonight. Sorry, I always say that and I never do. One of these days I will though. Pahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment