Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm craving

Strawberry ice cream! Ugh, I need to get me some of that stuff before I go crazy.
To Do:
- Go to the bank
- Read, read, and read some more
- Study for finals
- Go shopping for jeans
- Get strawberry ice cream


So, last night was way fun! I love Jay, Sage, and Jordan. We went to Denny's at like 2 am. They are goofy!!!
Anyway, I should be in Portland this week... but, stupid finals. Sage is going to Portland, Oregon this week  and I wanted to go so bad. But, my finals are Thursday, and they wont be back until Friday I think... ugh.
I hate how I can't donate plasma. ): It's like my life goal to be able to donate blood slash plasma. I'm not sure i'll ever be able too, unless I miraculously gain 30 pounds.
I'm so bored right now. I need to find something to do tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment