Thursday, March 3, 2011

I've seen better days.

I've got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes, hate in my heart, and love on my mind.


Today, I haven't really existed... I walked around lethargically and incoherent to everything around me, just listening to music and wishing I was anywhere but where I was, or where I am at the moment... basically just anywhere but here. Some guy asked me if I was "ok"... What the? I know my hair is a mess, my make was smugged on, my eyes are blood shot, and my clothes aren't matching, but really? Do I really look that bad? Maybe I shouldn't have slept past my alarm this morning :/
Should I be worried when I have to remind myself to breath... sometimes I think so deep and hard that I find myself subconsciously holding my breath. I have come to the conclusion that I'm going into hibernation! Wake me up when this nightmare is over with. Please, and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment