Sunday, March 27, 2011

I hate it when,

I anticipate somethings so much, then to my dismay I get let down. When will I learn?
This weekend has been pretty dang fun! Met some new friends, and seen some new places. I still have that feeling inside me where I'm not fully content... I don't know what is wrong with me.
I have the strongest urge to watch movies and cuddle with someone! I really need to get a life, haha. I don't know whats wrong with me, really! Cuddling just sounds really nice. :p

I've been craving a sandwich this week way bad!
I have so much on my mind right now, I just have no idea how to type it out... or if I should type it out... if I seriously typed it all out, it would be a never ending blog post. haha.
I usually have embarrassing stories to tell, but this has been a slow week!!! It actually went by fast.. but that is besides the point!
My bestie Marshall gave me a comic book to start reading. I'm excited! Watch out I'm going to become a nerd. Well, a bigger one than I already am. People at college look at me way weird when I pull out all my books I carry around. I have my normal book, then a dictionary, and a thesaurus. What? You don't carry around a thesaurus? :/ Hmm.
 I'll leave you with this picture! Hah, I think it's adorable. (:
Have a wonderful Sunday. I'll try not to be to lazy! I have Microbiology to do, so maybe I'll go start that...

No comments:

Post a Comment