Monday, March 7, 2011

Hopeless...

How do you prove you're truly sorry to someone you care for, when they hate your guts and don't want to talk to you...
I'd do anything to prove I'm deeply sorry. 
I tried so hard to get back what I lost so long ago, I feel like an absolute idiot for waiting around for so long. Do you blame me though? I loved them and truth is... I would have waited forever if I had to. Pretty pathetic, I know. I posted this a while ago, but I think it is the best description of love.

When we claim that it’s love that we have for someone, are we correct? Are your palms sweaty, is your heart racing and is your voice caught within your chest? It is not love, it’s like. You can’t keep your eyes or hands off of them, am I right? It’s not love, it’s lust. Are you proud and eager to show them off? It’s not love, it’s luck. Do you want them because you know they’re there? It’s not love, it’s loneliness. Are you there because it’s what everyone wants? It’s not love, it’s loyalty. Are you there because they kissed you or held your hand? It’s not love, it’s low confidence. Do you stay for their confessions of love because you don’t want to hurt them? It’s not love, it’s pity. Do you belong to them because their sight makes your heart skip a beat? It’s not love, it’s infatuation. Do you pardon their faults because you care about them? It’s not love, it’s friendship. Do you tell them everyday they are the only one you think of? It’s not love, it’s a lie. Are you willing to give all of your favorite things for their sake? It’s not love, it’s charity. Does your heart ache and break when they’re sad? Then it’s love. Do you cry for their pain, even when they’re strong? Then it’s love. Do their eyes see your true heart and touch your soul so deeply it hurts? Then it’s love. Do you stay because blinding, incomprehensible mix of pain and relation pulls you close and holds you there? Then it’s love. Do you accept their faults because they are a part of who they are? Then it’s love. Are you attracted to others, but stay with them faithfully without regret? Then it’s love. Would you allow them to leave you not because they want to but because they have to? Then it’s love. Would you give them your heart, your life, your death? Then it’s love. If love is painful and tortures us, why do we love? Why is it that’s all we search for in life?


Really though, love is what everyone searches for in life. All anybody wants is to be loved and to love


This weekend really has been horrible. Today was just the icing on the cake... ):

No comments:

Post a Comment