Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chronic illness? Yes!

I've self diagnosed myself with chronic "I'll do it later" syndrome, also known more popularly as procrastination ... very common, but usually not as sever as my case.  I'll tell you something, but I think you should sit down for this.................................................................................................. brace yourself...................................................................................................... seriously I'm warning you............................................................................................ last chance................................................................ well, I actually made a organized list of things to do, and I finished all of the things. Man, it feels good to get things done! Is it just me, or do I post a lot about being a procrastinator. Haha
I'm skeptical that my car is dying... (just what I need) :/ actually I think my starter is just going out. Hah
This week has been pretty grand, I went to Logan on Thursday, it was nice to get away and relax. Don't you just love when reality hits you in the face. I really need to just get my act together and figure out what I want. I have contemplated this whole thing a dozen times in my head, where I delete EVERYTHING in my life and start over, but something always holds me back, I'm not exactly sure what it is. Gosh, if anyone else had all these thoughts that I think, I'm pretty positive they would go mentally insane.


If you could see your future, would you? Would you dare to see all the tragedy that is to come? But along with the tragedy, all the beauty... I think I'll stick to not knowing, because I know how my future will turn out. As of right here, right now.

Here is a funny story to get you through the long dreaded weekend (; 
I get a phone call from my sister, I answer it....
Me: Hellllllllo?
Nicole: (to my surprise it is one of my adorable little nieces) Kim, I have some advise for you. (keep in mind she is only 8). 
Me: Hhahahaha, oh yeah? What is that?
Nicole: I have advise for you about boys. Always chew gum.
Me: Hahahah, okay! (note: that there is yelling and talking so it's hard to hear her).
Nicole: Then when a boy tires to kiss you.................................... spit the gum down his throat!!!
Me: Phahahahahahahah, THAT'S GROSS. (and don't tell Nicole this, but I enjoy kissing (; but I act like it's pure murder to kiss someone, just so I can help postpone my baby nieces from growing up to fast).
Nicole: Yeah, just do that when you don't want to kiss a boy.
Me: Did your Mom tell you that? Hah.
Nicole: No, I just figured it out.

Aw, if only life was as simple as spitting gum down someone throat. 

I wish my Sister lived closer so I could see them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment