Monday, April 2, 2012

Chin up

When I say chin up... Think of swimming and how you gradually walk deeper and deeper, finally you have to fight to just even breath. That pretty much sums up my whole day today.
I won't beat around the bush, I'll give it to you how I got it. The place that I have been employed at for 3 years is closing down. The big days is April 10th... Wow, thanks for the two week notice...NOT! Luckily, I was offered a job at Ogden Regional this same day. Creepy how things workout. I still may not except their offer. I feel like if I take the job that I'll be stuck there and never want to leave. Yes, go ahead and tell me how crazy I am to deny a great job, right after I lost my other one. Does everything happen for a reason? Is there really such thing as "karma" and if so... Did I do something to deserve this?
Well, there you have it. I'll write more about this when I'm on a better typing devise.



“For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.”
— F. Scott Fitzgerald 

No comments:

Post a Comment