Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Up to date...

Lately, I feel like time has been passing by way to fast. I mean, its already August and I feel like summer should at least be a month longer.. Listen Up.

So, a few random facts I want to jot down so I don't forget.

  • The doctor that I'm totally in love with is back at the hospital. Where he went for two months, I have no idea... But, I saw him yesterday and I think I may have had a slight myocardial infarction.
  • Some random person at the hospital pulled me aside and told me I was very pretty. Now, I feel awkward getting compliments from strangers. Add a stranger plus being pinned in a corner...
  • Along with compliments, some person I was doing an ekg on looked at me and said, "OH, you have a beauty mark, it's cute." I hate it though. (I have a slight freckle on my face, like Marilyn Monroe, but not as dark- definitely not as dark or big- thank goodness!)
  • The other day I hung out with my long lost friend, Mandy. It was nice to be around a person with mass amounts of estrogen in her body, rather than the testosterone filled guys I'm usually around.
  • My birthday is approaching. Look out world!! If you know me, then you know I dread birthdays. I'm slightly excited for this one. I just want to have a big party and see all my friends.
  • I've been finding that the littlest most random things make my day better. Blasting music and taking a shower (I may or may not sing and dance...), taking a late night run, receiving the cutest voicemail from my nephew, just listening to music while I drive, waking up early and reading my book, late night texting (I'm not the biggest texter, but I like hiding under my blankest and texting), and other weird things like that!
So the other day my cousin posted this. Click. It's her husbands blog. I really like the post he posted about.

Oh, I went camping a few weeks ago. This is the result from it.

Aren't they cute. My baby niece... well, she's grown up. 13 to be exact ):
I feel like it was just yesterday that she was a toddler and playing with all my things in my room. (which at the time annoyed me, but now I look back and I'm glad she did). I love how mature she is too. I also love listening to music with her, because she listens to the music that none of my friends listen to.. so I jam with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment