Thursday, May 3, 2012

10 pounds lighter

Mentally I feel 10 pounds lighter, and I'm sure physically I'm 10 pounds lighter too. I've been so stressed well over a month now. My place of employment closed down-due to financial issues. I moved to Salt Lake-with little to no money to my name. Finals were approaching-and I wasn't ready for them. Zero percent food in my apartment-due to no money. My step mother passed away-that threw me in a frenzy trying to comfort and help my dad. Job searching and job searching-and more searching. Rent for the month was coming up-I only had a fraction of it. But, there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Why? Because I was offered the job that I was practically drooling over. I work at the University Hospital and a little at the Huntsman Hospital as an EKG Technician aka Cardiology Technician. Im shocked and so excited. I had an interview Tuesday and they called me Wednesday... Yes, the next day. When they first called, I missed the phone call. I was freaking out thinking I didn't get the job, so I called my sister to voice my concern. She reassured me that probably just for got to ask me a question. I'm thankful for such a great sister that helps me, I always call her when I have questions, but I digress... I hope I won't disappoint my new employer. The only thing on my plate now is meeting new people in Salt Lake(; I was becoming a little reluctant and second guessing my decision to move, but I'm more than enthralled to be Where I am. I'm ready to start a new chapter to my life!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new job! Good luck today! They'll LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete