Friday, December 30, 2011

About time.

So, it's been awhile since I last posted...
I have some time today to get things in order, so I decided to update my blog while I'm at it!
School starts back up on January 2. I'm taking 13 credits and my classes are as follows: Microbiology 1113, 8:30am-9:20. Psychology 1010, 9:30am-10:20. Intro to Guitar, 6:30pm-8:20pm. Chemistry 1050, online.

To be honest, I'm scared for school to start. I don't want to become the wonderful procrastinator that I turn into once I have to study and do homework. I did pretty great and pulled an -A in my Nutrition class. Can you believe that I was one point away from a full on A, and my professor didn't give it to me. I'm pissed, and if I ever see her again, I'll most likely flip her the bird or something offensive.
Tomorrow is NEW freaking YEARS!!!!! I'm planning on being with two of my most bestest friends (Morgan and Tyson). Not really sure what we are doing... but it should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment