Sunday, September 18, 2011

If you play with fire, you're gunna get burned.

Just when you think things are going smooth- life hits you straight in the face. No warning and it comes full force. Well, maybe there is a warning, I just ignore them, usually... and it's biting me in the butt now. So, all in all, I guess this mess I'm in is all my fault. Correction: it is my fault! I don't even know where to start to fix it. It's like a really mess room, and you don't know where to start cleaning. Maybe I shouldn't even try to fix it...
I don't know what else to say on this subject. Other than, I ruin everything good in my life. Sorry this is so vague and spontaneous. I guess we'll see how this all plays out. Wish me luck, I'll need it.


On a more bright and relevant note. I started my new job! Pretty cool. I get to give IM injections (inter muscular injection), collect UA's (urinalysis), and  that pretty much sums it up.. haha. No, not really there's a lot more that I do. I'm just to lazy to explain it all. Um, school is goooood. I'm actually studying. (don't act so surprised...). It's been a while since I've met a new friend, so my goal for this week is to hangout with someone new this weekend. I got a raise at my job in Brigham, well it's pending so I'm not sure how much it's going to be. I took my nose ring out. Not because my Mother had a nervous break down about it, I just felt like taking it out for some weird reason. My birthday is coming up... not excited either. :/ UGH.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retrying after my failed first..

    I noticed this post had no comments. So, I thought I'd leave one for you. Not that I feel sorry for you or anything. I'm just bored. Maybe.

    Well, that's life for ya. Don't let it get you down. When life hits you in the face, hit it back! Show life that you won't back down. Grab life by the horns and make it your little b*tch! Ahem.. So to speak... :)

    Of course sometime that just means you need to take control over the situation by starting out with a sincere apology.

    I don't know what the situation is so that's kinda generic advice.

    Nice blog, by the way. I was searching Google for bubble tea related stuff and I came upon your blog. I want to start my own bubble tea shop.

    ReplyDelete