Sunday, August 14, 2011

I hate relationships.

And this is why.

You have two unique individuals, so to say... They are pretty outgoing, think for themselves, and they are really fun to hangout with. It seems like they are pretty down to earth too.
BUT, then they start dating... soon they merge into essentially one person. In a weird metaphoric way. Hah. I swear this happens 9 times out of 10, and it drives me up the wall.
Plus the stupid pet names and annoying Facebook comments they leave each other, nonstop. If I see a couple post something unusually cheesy on their significant others page, I automatically lose respect for them. Or when they only allow themselves to hangout with each other and they never hangout with their other friends. WTF BRO, go have fun with your guy friends, and girls go have fun with your girlfriends! You don't need to be with your boyfriend 24/7 or sexting him constantly. Spend some time alone and read a book, take a hike, go for a walk, ALONE. I'm seriously all for showing affection, but come on people stop acting like you're going to asphyxiate on your own despair from not being able to see your significant other.
Now, I'm not bitter by all means. I've had my fair share of dating. I think it's safe to say I could careless to be in a serious relationship. At least not anytime soon. I just want to have fun!! And that's what I'm doing. I've never been happier than where I'm at now. (:
Lately my mind has been racing. I have so much to post. I just don't have time to. So bear with me as I try to poorly attempt to blog more frequently.

P.s. I give anyone and everyone permission to punch me square in the face if I ever turn into a needy and or annoying Facebook girl slash girlfriend, if and when I ever decide to settle down. Hahahha.


On a more bright and exciting note- my sister had her baby! Finally.
I haven't had a chance to see her yet... I know, I'm a shameful sister and a more terrible aunt, but I figure she'll love me just the same. :p
I guess she weighed 8 pounds and 6 ounces. With dark hair. (pictures coming soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment