Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day's like these...

Make me love my life. Great day at work. Wonderful friends. Loving family. Sun shining. What more could I ask for?
I don't give enough credit where credit is due. So, allow me to open up a little more to you about the wonderful people in my life at the moment. My life is constantly changing and moving so fast I hardly have time to keep up slash blog about it.

My sister Lisa. I dare say my favorite sister (: hahahaha. After all the lectures she gives me and all the tough love- I still manage to find it in my heart to love her! She's the only person that takes the initiative to help me, and I know I can always talk to her. She's strong and is a leader. I look up to her a lot. (for the record, she is pregnant in this picture)...


How could I not add Tyson? He is the only person that truly knows me. He makes me laugh on a daily basis. I've known him a long time, and I still think the world of him. I can talk to him about anything. We have a lot of history- good and bad. I'm grateful that he puts up with me, because I'm a lot to handle! haha.


My Mom. She has probably seen me at my worst, and still loves me. She is the nicest person I have even encountered and is the most giving person probably in the world! Hah. I think it's safe to say I love her more than anyone. I admit... I sometimes still sneak into her bed at night and sleep with her. (Yes, I am almost 20)... I could write a lot more, but I'll save the sappy stuff for another time.

Nate. Pretty much my second mom! I've done a lot of growing up since he left on his mission. He is an all around awesome guy. Ladies, jump on this! He's single!!! He is so smart and talented. I have to many good memories with this goof that I don't think I could write them all down. He basically taught me to snowboard slash swim slash drive. When I wanted to buy a car, he helped me sort out all my loan drama and went car shopping with me. If that ain't a best friend, then I don't know what is.


Now i'm going to go sleep my life away! It's 4 am... :/ I'll try to keep my blog more up to date! But, we all know I suck at blogging since summer has officially arrived. I need to really recap all the things that have happened! I'll do that soon (:

No comments:

Post a Comment