Sunday, April 24, 2011

I haven't neglected you

I've just been real busy like. With finals, work, friends, family, and other things.
I guess I'll update...
Took my finals, ugh, I don't want to talk about it. Um, I've worked a lot this week! It's pretty much officially summer for me (: (now to figure out stuff to do so I'm not bored out of my mind).





I'm starting my summer off with tie dye shirts. Speaking of tie dye, I'm really in the mood to make some shirts right now.
Today started off kind of on the rocks... I woke up late for work! I even set 3 alarms and none of them went off. Boooo.
I was only about 30 minutes late, but for the record, I've never been late to work! In my 2 years of working at Alpine I haven't been late once. ****knock on wood** (except for today).
To top it all off, I was in such a hurry to work that I forgot my phone at home. Ugh. Longest work day EVER.
Well I'm tired. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment